The Installation Technician is an integral member of the team responsible for delivering and installing foodservice fixtures and supplies.
- Experience in construction or food service industry
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Preparing for installations by reviewing installation orders, gathering equipment, supplies and tools. Coordinating schedules with project managers.
- Assemble equipment and furnishing
- Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner on job sites
- Work in supervised and unsupervised settings
- Work with multiple trades on job sites
- Maintain a safe work site
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must meet company hiring criteria for pre-employment screening, including drug test, criminal background check, DOT physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and climb ladders.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $1,000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Expectations and Opportunities:
- Full-time refrigeration technician
- 2+ years’ experience with AC/R preferred
- Entry level technicians should have graduated from AC/R program from accredited Vocational College or University
- Computer skills to include use of Microsoft Excel, Word and other relevant industry software
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Availability to be on call nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Availability to work after hours when necessary
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Drug test and background screening required
- Pay based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Group health, vision and dental
- Training, education and certifications
- On the job training
- Annual Tool Allowance provided
- Clothing provided
- Service Van provided
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in a career with IS?
Complete the form below and upload your resumé.